Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLAR PANELS FOR SALE!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Want Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omar castaneda
Freshman River Rat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 am    Post subject: SOLAR PANELS FOR SALE!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone this is Omar Castaneda, I have solar panels Mono-crystalline and polycrystalline from 10W to 250W (MONO) and 280w to 300W
(POLY), Batteries, Charge controllers, Led lights and Power inverters, great quality and GREAT PRICES, shoot me on: solarenergy.gt@gmail.com or PM here;)
Wishing you all the joys of the Christmas season and have very happy New Year, may you enjoy good health in the coming year.
Well guys, have a nice time and hope to hear from you!

Last edited by omar castaneda on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Valeri
Freshman River Rat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am interested in buying a 100W solar panel and controller for this panel. As well as batteries 1 piece for the engine and 2p. for service coverage. Please write your prices. vellii@mail.ru
captaindoc
Junior River Rat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:43 am    Post subject: solar panel Reply with quote

I am looking to buy large over 250 watt solar panels. call me on 68 as s/v for today, phone me 49920256 or email : msgingram@msn.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Want Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: