Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John McAfee Wanted for Murder in Belize
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Travel to Belize
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorelei79
Super Senior Flying Squirrel Butt

Location: Keeping a count of my nuts for the cold season. Oh. Wait. Lady Squirrels don't HAVE nuts!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - the Math teacher voices in my head made me say it!

Razz
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorelei79 wrote:
Well, now he's being treated for a possible heart attack. So what are the statistics on bath salts related heart problems?

It never was a heart attack... apparently faulty reporting on Reuters part and other media picked up on it.

"Matt Gutman, an ABC News correspondent, tweeted that McAfee "appeared unresponsive in [the] ambulance." But in a later tweet, Gutman said he responded clearly to nurses when they began to undress him. "

"McAfee told The Associated Press that he had suffered chest pains overnight but didn't believe he had suffered a heart attack. A government doctor who examined him agreed, saying McAfee's heart rhythm and blood pressure were normal, and he appeared to be suffering from high stress."

Yea... It's the stress caused by a rich person suddenly realizing they can't just do what they want and/or pay their way out of a jam. You know, the old "I just had a heart attack" legal ploy, the symptoms of which are always accompanied by presence of impending legal doom.

What the man is suffering from is an intense desire to avoid cooling his heels in jail. Better to be pampered in the hospital by nurses than attended to by deputies in the can like the mere proles. Rich people don't do jail well and they're accommodated in that desire because they're - you know - special.

Sorry, I know I'm being cold but IMO this drug-addled borderline pedophile isn't helping put pleasant thoughts in the mind of govt officials about gringo ex-pats.

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Anonymous Legion
Junior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OUR OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE JOHN MCAFEE SAGA

By VICE Staff

For the last several days VICE has been caught up in the international media frenzy that is the John McAfee saga. We have been following McAfee and filming a documentary about his bizarre and confusing flight through the jungles of Central America after he was named “a person of interest” in a strange, tragic, and very public murder investigation in Belize.

The flight we chronicled was from the start filled with misinformation, rumors, social-media-fed myths, outright lies, and overall total weirdness. All of this chaos was compounded by the fact that a photo that VICE released contained metadata that pointed to McAfee's location somewhere around the Guatemalan border. Was this planned? Was this not? Were we duped? Was it a f***-up? McAfee’s actions AFTER the photo was released (publicly conducting interviews with international press in Guatemala City, making statements, getting suits made, hiring lawyers, etc…) have been confusing as well.

Despite many media outlets’ obvious glee in damning us immediately, VICE has decided to wait and talk to the people on our team who were on the ground and who can therefore tell us what actually went down in an attempt to refrain from propagating the same rumors, myths, and madness that this story has consisted of from the start. When that is done we will follow up with not only a comprehensive statement (and apology, if one is necessary), but also our footage, which we will show to the world.

Our team has just returned home to debrief and deliver said footage. We have always been transparent in our filmmaking and will continue that practice—this will be no exception. If we f*** up, you can be sure it will be in the film, which we will show everyone, everywhere—warts and all. The story as a whole has engaged people around the world precisely because it is so freaky, and even if it shows that we made mistakes on the ground during a very hectic and dangerous week of reporting on McAfee's mistakes, we are sure it’s going to make one hell of a documentary.

By VICE Staff

http://www.vice.com/read/our-official-statement-on-the-mcafee-saga?utm_source=vicetwitterus
We do not forget,
Expect us
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)
avinsa
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard mac affee has been deported to the us, he is back home...
Lorelei79
Super Senior Flying Squirrel Butt

Location: Keeping a count of my nuts for the cold season. Oh. Wait. Lady Squirrels don't HAVE nuts!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(unfortunately) he flew into Miami...he's taking offers for the movie/story rights!

Evil or Very Mad
sageofsalem
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was drinking at the bar at BURNT KEY MARINA (formerly Texan Bay) and this giant power boat from Belize comes in...but nobody gets off till the next day. Then they came back up to the restaurant and had a few.

I'm suspicioning that this was indeed the infamous fugitive himself as I am in Dallas and saw the same guy on the tube.

Then I heard he went up on the porch at "Pony Tail John's" and tried to get into the poker game at John's brand new six person poker table and was roundly refused (there were already seven at the table.)

Chisme or fact, there are "shady" characters like this, C.I.A. (A.I.D.) men and women, drug runners, pistoleros, ZETAS and all manner of miscreants traversing our lovely waters here.

B.O.L.O. for hucksters, flim-flam men and shysters or you may become involved yourself.

Insist on a demonstation of reliable "bonafides" before involving yourself in imbroglios with strangers...or you too could find your self on "Noticias del Dia."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Travel to Belize All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: