Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robbed Off Punta Sul, Honduras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> THE GROUND TRUTH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juliamary
Junior BLOND Pirata

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Robbed Off Punta Sul, Honduras Reply with quote

2nd, June, 2012, Michael and Mei Feldman, Southern Star, were robbed at gun point 3 miles off Puna Sul, Honduras. This happened in the same area where a boater was shot and killed last year. The incident has been reported to the police at Cortes and Southern Star will be returning to the Rio Dulce when they will be able to furnish more details.
Lorelei79
Super Senior Flying Squirrel Butt

Location: Keeping a count of my nuts for the cold season. Oh. Wait. Lady Squirrels don't HAVE nuts!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully the Honduran officials (probably not...) will take heed of the increase of attacks on the Gringos Ricos and put a STOP to these attacks!!! They are only hurting themselves by not addressing these isolated attacks!!!
dennysbeach
Senior Lake Rat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a post in the forum, but what the squirrel doesnīt seem to understand is that there was a very good chance that there were police in the lancha that attacked these poor people.
They have now become the worst criminals of them all.
The cops in Honduras have always been useless and corrupt but they didnīt actively participate in the crimes. A couple of guys would be arrested for stealing and be out the same day or the next after receiving a good thrashing.
Now the police are the ones to be feared most of all as they are able to commit crimes at will while hiding behind their badges.
Pepe Lobo says he is going to do something but I believe he is more than useless.
It would seem that the coup that ousted Mel Zelaya has started something that is now steamrolling out of control.
I have always traveled wherever I felt like all my life irregardless of warnings of impending doom, but you couldnīt pay me to go to Honduras.
The place is scary.
La Costa de Oro
Lago de Izabal
4636-6156 / 5171-7477
denny@dennysbeach.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> THE GROUND TRUTH All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: