Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> The Debate Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moosekisser
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

i see someone is concerned about looting the ocean....
boy have i got news for you....
some old writings have been discovered... and written in stone... you know what that means...
well.... the moon is getting further and further away from the earth..
the earth is flipping... not just magnetic but the earth itself... the locals wrote in stone that it has flipped three times and this is the fourth..

our scientest say it has flipped at least twice... they also say that it is gaining speed daily... not exponentially...... but its flipping

the earth is getting warmer... not just from the ozone disappearing...
the artic is hotter than anywhere else... seems the scientest have no clue why....

moosekisser is fixen to clue you into his theory... talked to my spirit guide
the magnetic field around the earth is getting weaker... the reason for the moon flying off ... and the heat more intense at the artic... since it is closer to the sun.. and so the flare are popping thru

the reason the magnetic field is getting weaker is because we have been taking all the ore from close to the inner molten that spinning the opposite direction... . i know some of you know how to make an electric magnet... wrap an electric wire around a piece of metal...

when i start telling some about this.. they reply that the ore is still on the globe....and my reply is you loosen the wire around that piece of metal and see how much magnatism you have left.... we have taken the ore away from it original place and put it a long way up.. in ships... skyscrappers..etc...

the magnetic field holds most of the suns flrares off is... but now that the field is so much weaker... what part of the earth is getting most of the heat...????

have heard that we are coming into the strongest time for the suns flares......

if we can all get together and start pushing the old retired ships and other metals back into the center of the earth... we may stand a chance of a few more years.. but i wouldn't bet on it...

all that to say this... whatever is decent... whatever is nice... whatever is of good report.... think on these things...

moosekisser looking for a flame before the flare....

Last edited by moosekisser on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry... we're all going to be taken to Atlantis by UFO's

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Rod
Freshman River Rat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.......and everyone's gone to the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dongato

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johanna and I have talked about 2012 extensively and we don't really understand what all the fuss is about. If the World is really going to end on Dec. 21, 2012 then what good is it going to do to worry about it.

I mean if we are really talking "End of the World" here, wouldn't that mean end of all the people on the World also?

People are stocking up on food they won't be here to eat, buying shelters underground for thousands of dollars on a planet that will not exist. http://www.terravivos.com/secure/shelters.htm

There is even one site that is selling space on not yet built space habitats for millions of dollars. http://lifeboat.com/ex/space.habitats

Old missile silos are being turned into high class underground condos.

What good will it do to be deep underground if the world is really going to end? What good will it do to be on a space habitat orbiting a planet that no longer exists?

I am planning on hanging around to watch the fireworks on Jan. 1, 2013 and laugh at all the fools who wasted their money because the Mayan guy who carved the calendars died without training a replacement, wore out his chisel and couldn't get to Home Depot to buy a new one cause Home Depot didn't exist yet or just got tired of carving calendars.

I for one am not afraid of the "End of the World" cause if it does end, so do I and it won't make any difference to me anymore cause I will be gone just like everyone else.

Just sayin'........
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)
dongato

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one Mike.... lol Laughing
moosekisser
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

good coments guys..
i for one do not believe that the world will ever end....
it is my understanding that he hope have the same date in writings
and was told it was found in the e ching.. however that extremly old chinese tablet recently....
i really dont care.. i wish it would happen today.. we need a cleaning
was just trying to point out that worring about the depletion of the ocean is just another thing to bitch about...
i do believe that two thirds of the earth is going to burn as it was written in the Word 2000 years ago...
12/21/12 is just a number to me...
when the sun flares do pop thru.. i would love to be in the center...
i came to quatamala in hopes to see the fireworks up close and peraonal

what... me worry... Cool

as always
FWAFS
moosekisser
dongato

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right moose. The Bible says no more destruction by water, next time fire.

Maybe we should all be buying fireproof suits!

Wonder what it would cost to spray my boat with asbestos, oops that's a carcinogen. Oh well so are all those cancer sticks I smoke.

Wish I could quit but I get so bitchy when I try I can't even live with myself.

Last edited by dongato on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
moosekisser
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: 2012 Reply with quote

yep gato... it states two thirds is gonna burn along with two thirds of the population....

i was an unbeliever until 74..... that is when i started my search... found a little light and followed it... it gets better and better...

i truely wish i were at the stage steven was when he was stoned..,,
not able to trun the other cheek yet... maybe someday...

i dont go to any church building.... not a joiner... but i do believe in our
Redeemer... call Him God, Yahway, Buddah, Jumping Jewhoesrfat...

my body is made of the very same stuff as what i am typing on... jsut like the screen you are reading... righ..... muy tiny atoms made up of...
protrons/neutrons.... quarks?.... strings?

in other words.. a minute replica of the solar system.....

saw a unitarian "bible"/book one time.... it showed our whole space type systems....planets, suns, and more things? in a string looking pic that looked like a see thru snake that was wiggling thru the open space....

have you ever heard of fractals... look into it... neat stuff

but what i think is the neatest stuff ever is spiritual.... good and bad do exist...

space vehicals are mentioned three times in the Word...
the first is the flaming chariot that came down and picked up elisha...spell... and flew him away.. the second is described in ezkial,, oops...spell again... and the third is in the new test telling how the ufo's are going to take part in the last battle...whenever that is.

saw five in formation over kodiak in 82... it was awsome

anyway... my thoughts get back to the burning man...hehe...
pardon my pun.. and take my wife plz
the magnetic field is getting weaker all the time
the oceans are overfished and poluted beyond help... read up on garbage island... scientest say it is to big to tackle financially with all gov contributing... and if it could be financed... would not be able to because sea life is already intermingled with it....

no... dont waste you money of time buying a superman suit....
i sugest learning from the three wise monkeys... that is what i am in training for... see, hear, speak.... it aint easy... i am the first to say so...
wait..maybe not... i dont know it all.... ask one of the grand pooh bahs in you neighborhood..... noooo.. there i go again being an ars

FWAFS
moosekisser

Last edited by moosekisser on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
dongato

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A higher power is a good belief. Although I was baptized Presbyterian as a baby and Baptist as an adult.........I like the Flying Spaghetti Monster myself.

Source of image Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Source of image
http://www.nowpublic.com/politics/flying-spaghetti-monster

moosekisser wrote:
Quote:
i dont go to any church building.... not a joiner... but i do believe in our
Redeemer... call Him God, Yahway, Buddah, Jumping Jewhoesrfat...

I'll second that emotion.
moosekisser
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great gato... now i will not be too surprised if that is what He/She/It looks like.... but i sure dont want to run into that in a dark alley while still alive..

moosekisser
moosekisser
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretless... is that atlanta or atlantis.... am from georgia and been to atlanta and seen some strange things... not sure i want to go back to gods little acrea... but atlantis on a ufo.... think i could dig that..
mk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> The Debate Club All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: