Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIO DULCE Bar/Restaurant CRAWL 4th August 2009...YEEESSSS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Rio Dulce Restaurantes, Hotels y Marinas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rioevents

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: RIO DULCE Bar/Restaurant CRAWL 4th August 2009...YEEESSSS! Reply with quote

RIO DULCE PUB CRAWL…WHY…WHY NOT?!?

TUESDAY 4TH AUGUST 2009

The idea of this crawl is for YOU to check out what AWESOME bars and restaurants we have right here in paradise! The people running these establishments work hard so it’s about time we checked them allllllllllll out and not have to worry about boozing it up or driving at night!

I have chosen boat drivers that I have known and trusted for the past 3 years…so it’s time for us all to relax! All you need to do is eat, drink and hold on!

Pick up from your marina between 11.30am and 12.00pm and back between 9.00pm and 9.30pm...

Cost is 155Q per person for your transport, hosting, BBQ dinner and your first beer, wine or cuba at Marios!

RESTAURANTS AND BARS - YOU MUST GET IN CONTACT WITH ME TO CONFIRM...don't miss a great opportunity to showcase your part of Rio Dulce!

Guys, due to preparation purposes we must confirm everything by the 30th July! Either call me at Nutria Marina on 4005 1990 or on VHF 68 for your tickets!

Cheers and get those drinking pants ready!!!

Bec xxx
Scoop
Floundering Founder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweetheart Bec .. a great idea and the Chisme will certainly support it .. but (blush) please 'scuse but I don't know what "drinking pants" are .. and, of course, I'd like to be properly attired to do a proper pub crawl. (Where oh where is Sheila from s/v Triumphant when we need her?)

Do drinking pants have a different sort of clasps, hinges, snaps, buttons, zippers, pockets, secret compartments or crevices that I might not be aware of? Are there male and female versions?

Or ... are drinking pants simply the quick exhalations of breath expressed in anticipation of that first drink of the day?

Pant .. pant .. pant.

I humbly await your definition.
Wink
rioevents

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have been more descriptive...here is clarification and YES for sure Sheila would have been able to answer it for us...bless her!

Pants - no I'm not referring to your favourite pair of UNDERpants...I'm referring to trousers, shorts, short longs, long shorts or in some lady cases a skirt. Something that is comfortable to drink in, fall over in...preferably not white or light colours...red wine stains you know and we are in rainy season...we don't need to see your favourites!

So let's say for all those lovely people from the opposite side of my world...your drinking TROUSERS Very Happy

Cheers

B xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Rio Dulce Restaurantes, Hotels y Marinas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: