Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are no boats being sold on the RIO?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Rio Dulce Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZULA
Junior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Are no boats being sold on the RIO? Reply with quote

Is it just me or are very few boats being sold on the Rio? Zula was listed with my good friend Jean Claude. Now that he's out of the picture, that leaves only Seacrest. Checking the BOATS FOR SALE in Chisme, little or no current action going on there either.

Then I check the FORUM and LETTERS TO THE EDITOR and mosts postings are six months old or longer.

So what's going on down there cruisers?

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place as illness has forced me to but my sweet little Sloop, Zula up for sale. Dock bills mounting.

Someone want to make a commission and sell her?

Someone please enlighten me.

Many thanks and following seas.

Roger
SeaKist
Junior River Rat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm    Post subject: SeaKist Yacht Sales Reply with quote

Hi Roger,

We traded some email last year in January, and I provided a market valuation for your sailboat that was, apparently, disappointing to you for price potential. You can ask whatever you want and have a boat for sale, or price it attractively and get it sold...

No buyer needs to travel far for a "classic plastic" sailboat -- they're available everywhere. A combination of right Boat, right Location, and right Price is required for a buyer to get excited enough to come to Guatemala for a boat. For the sale of your classic 31' Spencer, I would suggest contacting Jody for Chisme advertising, and post it yourself on www.sailboatlistings.com, and everywhere else you can think of.

In answer to your question: Yes -- SeaKist Yacht Sales currently has twenty-seven cruising boats advertised at YachtWorld, with three more coming soon. As advertised: "SYS Brokerage only accepts yacht listings with realistic or bargain prices, listings that our brokers can represent truthfully as being worthwhile."

Continually updated link (bookmark): http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/cache/searchResults.jsp?N=0&listingId=79765
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Rio Dulce Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: