Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump Base
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> The Debate Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This all started when Colin Kaepernick was asked about why he sat (and later knelt) during the National anthem. He stated (quote), "I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."

That sounds pretty much like he's disrespecting the flag/anthem to me. I get he wants to protest. OK fine... go for it. Just pick a different time/place to do it. Better yet, if he wants to do something about oppression he should maybe take to task the Democrat leaders that have turned major cities into poor, welfare dependent urban black ghettos rife with gangs, murder and drugs.

And apparently I'm not the only one thinking the NFL is wrong in allowing this obvious contempt for the flag/anthem to spread. Game ticket sales are down. Football TV ratings are down almost 20% for this season (10% alone during Thanksgiving). NFL TV partners (CBS, ESPN, Fox & NBC) are starting to freak as they are on track to lose up to $500 million in lost revenue.

The NFL only has itself to blame. NFL leadership/owners should have nipped this in the bud at the start of the season (p.s. it's not a 1st Amendment issue).

I have to say, Thanksgiving dinner at Bruno's was excellent, the best I've ever had there. Mainly because the kitchen had nothing to do with it. It was all cruiser 'pot luck' dishes.

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)
markfisher
Souper Duphus Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for bringing us up to date on whats going on. Though you for got the part that has been made clear many many times it's not contempt for the flag/anthem but rather the contempt for some people have towards BLACKS and how they are sometimes treated. Not hard to understand. Just look around?
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markfisher wrote:
Though you for got the part that has been made clear many many times it's not contempt for the flag/anthem but rather the contempt for some people have towards BLACKS

Then if it's injustice toward for blacks that is what the protest is really about it should be easy to change the time/place to avoid the huge controversy over the method.

Because I guarantee you what is being protested is being completely lost in how it's being protested.

Riggerman
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dis respect to a flag is disrespect to the whole nation. Many people have died for that flag, and any flag for that matter. If a person feel that strongly about a situation they should take their cause in person at as many venue possible. But to disrespect the flag or anthem of any nation is not the way to go. The way I see it, is that he is doing the easy route. insult as many people as he can with the least effort. If he is that deep into his beliefs he should get out of his team uniform and take action on his own, not just doing stuff for 2 minutes and call it quit. To disrespect people that have died in order to give him the right to protest is an insult. By the way did he served at all, or just riding on the coats that those that have died ?
Riggerman
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, He forgets that hundreds of thousands of people died in order to liberate his people, where that flag that he disrespect took holds. Perhaps he thinks the north should have never fought for the liberation of slaves ?????? Perhaps he would feel better with a confederate flag ?
markfisher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: THIS NOT FROM SOME CRAZY GUY Reply with quote

COULD THIS BE TRUE AND FACT???

MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch has known President Donald Trump for years — and he knows something’s wrong.

Deutsch, a former ad executive who appeared on Trump’s reality show “The Apprentice,” joined his “Morning Joe” colleagues in openly questioning the president’s mental health.

“I’ve known him for 20 years,” Deutsch said. “I was one of the first people to come out and bring up the mental health issue, (and) I got a lot of flak.”

“I’ve spent hours and hours with him — everything from negotiating leases to at-school functions to hours and hours of interviewing him on my old show,” Deutsch continued. “He’s not the same guy, you can see it in his eyes and speech pattern, and in, most frighteningly, his behavior.”

Deutsch speculated that Trump’s mental health was deteriorating as a result of stress related to the ongoing Russia investigation.

Report Advertisement
“I think there’s something else happening here,” he said. “I think he’s feeling the noose around his neck tightening with (special counsel Robert) Mueller. I think that’s driving a lot of this. If you think about his mental state now, layer into it a guy who’s getting further and further backed in a corner, that is only going to heighten.”

Deutsch said the president knows whether he colluded with Russian intelligence to steal the election, and he’s got a fairly clear idea of where the probe is headed.

“He knows what’s coming, we don’t know what’s coming,” Deutsch said. “Take a guy who is mentally unstable, put a gun closer — metaphorically — closer to his head, and I think that’s what you’re seeing this week. I think there’s a new level, and I think we’re going to see it heightened as these two stories are coming together. His mental health and the Russian inquiry are coming together, and it’s going to crescendo in more insane behavior.”[/b]
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: THIS NOT FROM SOME CRAZY GUY Reply with quote

markfisher wrote:
COULD THIS BE TRUE AND FACT???

MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch has known President Donald Trump for years — and he knows something’s wrong.
[/b]

Is this the new liberal narrative now? Since everything you've thrown at the president so far hasn't materialized you are now going to run with 'mental health issues'?

You guys are a hoot

Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell you what... instead of listening to some MSNBC contributors (unqualified) opinion, why not get out of your bubble and talk about some facts instead?

I ran across this website that tracks what President Trump has actually achieved worthy of note thus far in his 1st year. Note it's not their opinion. The site is simply an aggregator, a centralized source linking to other news sources. Not just pro-Trump/conservative sources (Breitbart, etc.) but sources all across the board (Reuters, CNN, NYT, etc.).

Now you may not agree with something he's done (e.g. rescinding DACA) but to try and paint him as 'incompetent' or 'in over his head' or 'mentally ill' is absurd.

http://www.magapill.com/

markfisher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HY THANKS FOR ENLIGHTING US!!

NOW MORE REAL FAKE NEWS FROM YOUR GANG AT FOX SURE TO ENLIGHTING YOU AND OTHERS.
I FOLLOW FOX often JUST LIKE TRUMP LOVE THAT FOX and FRIENDS

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith and the network’s legal expert Andrew Napolitano agreed on Friday that Michael Flynn’s guilty plea to charges that he lied to the FBI are an ominous sign for President Donald Trump and his administration.

“Michael Flynn admits now that a senior member of the Trump administration team told him to reach out to the Russians and he did so,” Smith said.

He asked Napolitano about his comments on Friday that we could be headed into a constitutional crisis.

“Robert Mueller has enough credible evidence to charge the president of the United States with a crime,” Napolitano said. “The constitutional crisis will come when he decides what to do. Does he indict the president — which has never happened to a sitting president — or does he merely transfer this evidence over to the House of Representatives which will then be under tremendous political pressure.”

Napolitano explained that Flynn is only a puzzle piece in the body of evidence that Mueller is bringing to bear against the Trump administration.

Report Advertisement
Smith said that if what Flynn says is true, it brings up another impeachable offense for Trump in addition to obstruction of justice.

Trump has repeatedly insisted that the Russia investigation is a “witch hunt,” that he never had any contact nor did he instruct his subordinates to have any contact with Russians. If what Flynn says is true, however, it opens a whole new area of legal exposure for the president, Napolitano said.

“The crux of all of this — as we have discussed here repeatedly,” Smith said, “is why all the lies? Why, now we know, why the lies from Flynn, why the lies from Manafort, why the lies from Papadopoulos, why lie after lie after lie after lie? What is motivating you to lie? It appears that is at the heart of whatever this is.”
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be wrong but from what I've read by people dissecting the Flynn plea deal (and the history behind it) I'm pretty sure this is not going to go down like you think/hope. I'd wait until the fat lady sings before celebrating.

markfisher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VERY WISE ADVISE, LETS SEE HOW IT GOES? WILL YOU GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP ? NOT A GOOD IDEA. BE SURE YOU HAVE A LIFE RAFT.

YOU KNOW THE ORIGINAL FAT LADY SITS IN SAN FRANCISCO
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not my ship I'd be worried about going down. Let me summarize some thoughts of others:

Flynn was a 2 star general with 33 yrs of military service. He was the assistant director of National Intelligence. He was appointed by Obama as the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. He was also commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and chair of the Military Intelligence Board. In other words, Gen Flynn is not some dumb rube by any stretch. He knows how the intel community operates.

On Jan 24 at the WH, Gen Flynn 'lied' to the FBI about his phone calls/meetings with Russian Amb Kislyak that were 100% legal and already cleared by FBI. Why would you lie about something that was already confirmed legal? With his extensive intel background he HAD to know his phone calls to the ambassador were being recorded. Flynn WANTED them recorded. He did it deliberately.

Also, Flynn was under no legal obligation to be interviewed about his meetings with the Russian Ambassador by the FBI. He could have just lawyered up and/or told them to go away. So why did Flynn meet with Comey's FBI when he didn't need to? Again, Flynn WANTED to be interviewed by the FBI. He did it deliberately.

Flynn's deliberate actions suggest that he had a specific objective and plan in mind which would be consistent with a master spook. He knew exactly what he was doing & how it's going to eventually play out. Flynn's plea deal includes him being immune from any crime he may have committed under Obama. But not under Trump. Why would it be important to Flynn to be free to speak out against Obama but not Trump?

What do you think he was up to? Is this akin to a plot in some John LeCarre spy novel? I dunno. We're the dumb rubes that are oblivious to how deep spycraft works but it could be all is not how it might appear on the surface. If so it might not bode well for Obama & Co.

Last edited by Fretless on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, ABC news reports:

"Chocolate milk with 1% fat will soon be back on public school lunch menus as Trump administration eases nutritional standards put in place under President Obama."

Now there's some MAGA maybe even Mark Fisher can get behind Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> The Debate Club All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: