Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRANSFER,BUS,PRIVATE,TRANSPORTATION FROM FRONTERAS RIO DULCE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Inland Travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
otitours transportation
Junior River Rat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: TRANSFER,BUS,PRIVATE,TRANSPORTATION FROM FRONTERAS RIO DULCE Reply with quote

HOLA!!!!! AMIGOS.
WE ARE FROM OTITOURS TRANSPORTATION, IN FRONTERAS RIO DULCE,
AND WE STILL OFFERT TRANSFER TO ANY WHERE IN GUATEMALA AND HONDURAS. CLEAN CARS, AND A/C, DRIVERS SPEAK ENGLISH.,LOWER PRICES.
FOR TRANSFERS TO GUATEMALA CITY, WE HAVE THE BEST TIMES TO CROSS CONSTRUCTION PLACE!! AND SAVE TIME!!!!
ANTIGUA.
COPAN.
PUERTO BARRIOS.
FLORES.
TIKAL.
SAN PEDRO SULA AIRPORT.
GUATEMALA CITY.
LA CEIBA.
PANAJACHEL.
-------FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FELL FREE TO CONTACT US AT.
otitours@hotmail.com
otitoursplus@gmail.com
PHONES: (502) 42-08-01-78
WHATSAPP (502) 57-19-58-61
Rick Clifton
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note... I was caught off guard one day while going to the city and the Bus was full.. I had to get there for a flight and hadn't planned very well. so I grabbed the first ride I could, and cost Me around Q1200.. it was a Taxi.. not the best in comfort but it got Me there.. I really can't stand the bus anyway.. so later When My son was coming in through San Pedro Sulu.. in the rainy season and I had thought about picking Him up on My bike.. well that wasn't a good Idea.. there again bad planning on My part.
so to make a long story short
last time My boy came down I called Otto, He speaks English, so do His drivers. and it was so easy and worry free. along with nice clean, dependable SUV's.. The Driver Met Him at the airport exit, just past customs. with a sign, handled His bags and bought Todd a couple of beers for the ride (don't tell Otto) and had good conversation on the way. And I didn't have to do anything..
that's the part I like.. The price was cheaper than just grabbing a cab, and much more comfortable, and friendly with a English speaking driver. Since that day I have quit fighting the bus. (I can't stand the bus) and I can stop and pee whenever I want. get a snack ,or meal if I need. and a real nice driver to ask questions or just pass the time..
in the long run. I save all expenses of owning a car here. which I find a great advantage, (I ride a moto) and the cost is less.
I like OTTO Tours, and His Great, Dependable service.
elpolvo
web foote

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i second that good review for OTITours. he took me and three guests
from rio dulce to flores one fine day. door to door service, courteous, safe driver
with great information and conversation all the way.

five out of five stars!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Inland Travel All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: