Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

32' Triangle Ketch for Sale, 6k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Want Ads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhullinger
Freshman River Rat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: 32' Triangle Ketch for Sale, 6k Reply with quote

Screen Shot 2017 06 22 at 8 31 52 PM
Looking for a sailing adventure? Iíve got one for you at a discount. Canadian built Triangle 32 cutter rigged Ketch for sale. Built in 1965 with 1.25 in thick hull and a rock solid deck. Yanmar diesel engine that is in good shape, about 1200 hours since her last rebuild. Pervious owner was a sailmaker so she has a lot of sails and they are in good condition. With her three and a half foot draft you can coast over the worst of Belizeís sand bars but still have the stainless steel centerboard when your beating upwind. Asking price is $6,000.
There is a catch to the low price of course. She is a project boat. I had her top sides re-gel coated by RAM marina, that part looks like she is out of the factory. I prepped her deck to do the same but stopped there. So she needs a gel coat job on her deck and a new toe rail on top of that. Some other miscellaneous items as well. Iíll walk you through them all if your are interested. For 7k in additional expenses and some TLC you will have a very nice classic boat that is ready to sail Belize.

Message me at +1 646 345 5477 or jhullinger_gmail.com if your interested.

Sails
Furling Genoa Heavy
Furling Genoa Light
Furling Jib
Furling Storm Jib
Main Sail with Three Reef Points
Back up Main sail with two reef points
Mizzen
Mizzen Stay Sail
Spinnaker
Cruising Spinnaker

Other Items
Two large built in water tanks (they need some TLC)
Alcohol Stove
Depth Sounder
Inflatable Dinghys
Dinghy Davits
Suzuki 4hp outboard (if I donít sell if first).
Wifi Antenna
Leaving all of my tools aboard
Spare high power alternator
3 100w Solar Panels

P6130991P6030872
P6030871
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Want Ads All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: