Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A short love story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> The Pub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fretless
Super Senior River Rat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: A short love story Reply with quote

A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, Found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a Trans-continental train.

Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, ........... 'Ma'am, I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold.'

'I have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight,...... let's pretend that we're married.'

'Wow!.................... That's a great idea!', he exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied. ..............'Get your own f*** blanket.'

After a moment of silence, ..he farted.

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> The Pub All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: