Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photos from Dec. 4th and Info for Thursday, Dec. 10th!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> International Pub Trivia Quiz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jody
Trivial Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Photos from Dec. 4th and Info for Thursday, Dec. 10th!!! Reply with quote

We had a tie between the Ragamuffin and Aussie Made teams at last week's Int'l Pub Trivia Quiz! We combined the two for a 'winners' photo but Ragamuffin came out ahead on the playoff question--congrats! Thanks Aussie amigos for letting me join your gang and pretend to be from down under for the night!

Everyone's invited to play this Thursday, at Mar Marine! Q10 to play, and the winning team splits the quetzales. Bring some scratch paper and a pen and the quizmasters provide the question/answer slips. If you're traveling solo, we'll put you on a team - no problem!

We've had 50 people the last two weeks, so to free up some space in the lanchas this week, anyone who wants to leave from Bruno's will go with me in my car. I'll be there at the usual time - 4:30 pm (or make your own way over the bridge). Give me a buzz for a lancha ride from any of the other marinas - 5042-2260 or email jody1206@aol.com. Please contact me, and not the marina (unless your only access is through the radio) and try to do so by noon. Gracias!

The following photos and many more can be seen on our Flickr album at this link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jodyinguatemala/15985491001/in/set-72157640186808393

jody Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> International Pub Trivia Quiz All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: