Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator
riodulcechisme.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HUNGRY for GOOD FOOD & FUN?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Rio Dulce Restaurantes, Hotels y Marinas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jody
Trivial Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: HUNGRY for GOOD FOOD & FUN?! Reply with quote

HUNGRY for GOOD FOOD & FUN?! Since there are not enough people on the rio to play trivia now, I was thinking it would be good fun for some of us to get together for dinner at Casa Perico tomorrow night--Friday. When they have a group, their buffet dinners are excellent, with lots of choices for side dishes, etc. Depending on the meat that is served, the cost is Q80 -100 per person. We have to have at least 8 -- preferably a few more people -- to reserve this special dinner, and I have to call the guys by noon tomorrow to let them know how many are coming.

Let me know if you want to join the gang! Maybe some of you who do not normally participate in trivia, would like to go for dinner--we won't be asking any silly questions! Well, no one will be scoring your answers, anyway! Meateaters, let me know if you prefer pork in cream sauce or wiener schnitzel. There's always plenty for vegetarians, too!

Lancha service will be provided. Call Jody at 5042-2260, reply here, or email me at jody1206@aol.com
Cheers! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Over the river, and through the jungle, to Casa Perico we go!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rio Dulce Chisme Vindicator Forum Index -> Rio Dulce Restaurantes, Hotels y Marinas All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: